I love finding new healthy recipes to make for my family. So, today I am sharing 20 of my favorites with a Healthy Recipe roundup.
1. Spaghetti Squash with Tomato Sauce – I love pasta so I was over the moon finding a healthy substitute. I will often brown up some ground turkey to add in as a meat sauce.
2. Meatloaf – This turkey meatloaf is delicious. I love serving it with whipped cauliflower as a substitute for mashed potatoes.
3. Stuffed Peppers – This Stuffed Pepper recipe changes things up featuring Chicken and White Beans. It’s delicious!
4. Turkey Burger – This turkey burger recipe is made lean by the use of lettuce leaves. I serve it with baked sweet potato fries and it kills that fast food craving.
5. Rotisserie Chicken – This Rotisserie Chicken recipe is made in the crockpot. My favorite invention…ever. Love adding some steamed vegetables and a salad for a healthy and easy meal.
6. Asian Chicken Salad – This Asian Chicken Salad recipe is one of my favorites especially when I’m craving Asian flavors but wanting to stay on track.
7. Fagioli con Salsicce Soup – Throughout the winter I live on soup. And this Fagioli con Salsicce recipe has a fabulous flavor.
8. Saucy Tomato & Artichoke Chicken – I absolutely love artichokes so this Saucy Tomato & Artichoke Chicken recipe caught my attention. I have also served it over a bed of spaghetti squash. A delicious switch from the typical squashta dish.
9. Asian Lettuce Wraps – These lettuce wraps are made with ground turkey and do not taste healthy at all. Even my kids love them!
10. Kebabs – This kebab recipe is different than your standard protein and vegetable kebabs. I love the addition of pineapple and serve this over a bed of brown rice.
11. Lemon Chicken – I love this lemon chicken recipe. I do use boneless skinless chicken breasts and swap the wine for chicken broth or water if I am trying to eat clean.
12. Crockpot Chili – This crockpot recipe for chili is one of my favorites. I make a big batch of it and store in small containers for an easy lunch or a quick dinner.
13. Chicken Fajitas – This chicken fajita recipe is super simple – you just throw it all in the oven. I will often serve this over a bed of brown rice and black beans instead of the usual tortilla.
14. Hummus Crusted Chicken – Hummus crusted chicken sounded delicious when I heard a friend of mine mention it. And…in fact it is. I have served this with a steamed squash mixture.
15. Tacos – Here is a healthy spin on a traditional taco.
16. Balsamic Chicken – I love homegrown tomatoes in the summer months. Loved this recipe with store bought tomatoes but I’m anxious to try it tomatoes from the vine this year.
17. White Chicken Chili – I love White Chicken Chili and this recipe makes it easy with the use of a crockpot.
18. Grilled Pesto Shrimp – Love the flavor of pesto. These grilled pesto shrimp skewers are delicious and guilt free. Definitely a summer staple.
19. Caprese Chicken – This Caprese Chicken recipe is simple and yummy. Two of my favorite things.
20. Mexican Bowls – These Mexican Bowls are a staple in our house. I make a big batch of them so that my husband can take them to work or I can heat up a quick dinner on a busy evening instead of hitting up the drive thru.