my sweet H is eight months old today. he now…
- eats stage 2 & 3 baby food. i’ve also begun to grind up portions of our meals in an effort to expand his tastes beyond pureed green beans.
- sits in a highchair in a restaurant which has made eating out so much easier. he loves to gnaw on teething biscuits, bread, and bang on the table.
- crawls EVERYWHERE.
- pulls up on everything but can’t figure out how to get back down. needless to say he’s acquired a few bumps and bruises.
- reaches out to us when he wants to be held. it’s too cute!
- has a new favorite sound: a fake cough.
- moves in his walker.