Things have been a whirlwind since our California trip last month. Life has been busy, busy and it doesn’t look like it’s going to slow down any time soon. If we’re friends on Instagram you may have seen some of these images.
- Hudson is officially enrolled in Kindergarten for next year. Cue the mama tears!
- One of my best friends got married a few weeks ago and asked me to photograph the event. But, she threw me for a loop. You see…she called me on Tuesday and said she was thinking of getting married on Friday. My type-a mind was blown. How on earth could you plan a wedding in just days? Well…she did it. And it was beautiful. I was honored to get to capture her marry her love of 15 years and get to reunite with my friends from high school.
- All of the Grandparents chipped in for birthdays and got the kids a new swing set. They are in heaven!
- Hudson started his first martial arts class which he had been begging to do.
- Just Court and I traveled to Chicago a couple of weeks ago just for one night. As I’ve mentioned before he heads up the roller derby league run out of our rink and also coaches the girls. We traveled to play the Chicago Red Hots and the Happy Campers. But, we also got to have a little fun including shopping, lunch at Giordano’s, and meeting up with our friends who live in the area for lunch and a wine tasting.
- My husband’s birthday was last week. We celebrated with a joint party for he and our neighbor who share the same birthday.
- Gigi & Papa (my husband’s parents) came to visit us for a week.
- We held a local Mamarazzi of Tulsa workshop and then our first webinar the following weekend. We are so excited that it will be available to purchase soon on our website.