Sharing my favorite Christmas Cards from Minted.com on Every Day Cheer today. Head over and check them out!
For this edition of Five on Friday I’m sharing some of my favorite Christmas finds:
01. Baked for Santa cookie stamp – I think these cookies are just darling. And that I need one of these stamps in my life, pronto.
02. Galvanized Christmas Tree Collar – I fell in love with this Christmas tree collar when I spied it in the Crate and Barrel catalog. Wouldn’t it just go perfectly in my house?
03. Cranberry & Rosemary Sangria – How delicious does this recipe look?
04. Christmas Pajamas – Nothing is better than my kids in holiday themed jammies. I just love it.
05. Christmas Movies – I go crazy with the DVR this time of year. Recording every holiday related thing. For the Mommas posted this year’s airing schedule. Check it out here.
Have a great weekend!
The Our Favorite Things: Blogger Gift Guide Giveaway ends tonight at midnight. Be sure to enter my gift basket for a relaxing night in HERE.
And be sure to click over to all of the other fabulous blogs also hosting giveaways.
The holidays are just around the corner. Can you believe it? I have been using this printable gift planner for my Christmas shopping and wanted to share with you all. I’ve added a Christmas card list as well! Enjoy!
This weekend concluded our season of busy! Yay for white space. Looking forward to some downtime in the upcoming weeks.
Saturday, Ashley and I taught our last Mamarazzi of Tulsa class of the year. We were joined by some of my blogging friends: Whitney English, Megan from Tales of The Trees, Kara-Kae of The Mom Diggity, Kylie of Rekindled Rentals, Katie of In The Details, and Thuy of My Paper Pinwheel. We also had a few non-blogging participants. All who nailed shooting in manual mode!
I always say that as much as I love having my family photos taken once a year…that I don’t feel that a photographer can truly capture the personality of my children during that one shoot. That I strive daily to take beautiful images of my children with messy hair sitting at the breakfast table, playing with their favorite toys, or curled up in Dad’s lap reading a bedtime story. And it is a huge passion of mine to empower other moms to do the same.
We will be announcing our 2014 Mamarazzi of Tulsa dates soon. There will only be 4 workshops and seats will go quickly. To join our mailing list to be the first to hear about dates and ticket sales please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All photos by Ashley Thompson Photography