ella monroe -
my sweet girl, you are two years old.
things you said: popo weasel (pop goes the weasel). reach it. hold it. tractor. flower. shirt. fix it. bubba share. fart. burt (burp). bubba’s school. in there. bug. egg. bap pap (backpack). tick (stick). nap. ish (fish). bok (box). why? soup. light. banket (blanket). bow (boat). foot. rock. sassa (glasses). dirty. wipey. chicen (kitchen). soap. kate (skate). dolchoi (dolce). thank you hudson.
- you said “jenny, jenny” to me one night trying to get my attention. startled i said “what’s momma’s name?” and you said “jenny” so i said “what’s daddy’s name?” and you said “court”.
- hudson said “cortilla” (tortilla) and you said “teah!”. you love teah.
- you can count to 10.
- you can sing your abc’s.
- you said “punch punch” as you hit hudson playfully one day.
- you tumbled down the entire stair case this week. i scooped you up and you said “fall” pointing to the stairs. you are one tough cookie.
- you are waking up earlier these days (around 8am) and napping about an hour less during the day.
as you can see your vocabulary has just exploded and you are able to really communicate with us. we are amazed by you…daily. we love you to the moon and back baby girl.