I am often asked for easy and delicious Advocare recipes. So today I am going to share what I ate on my Advocare 24 Day challenge meal plan.
1. Ginger Cilantro Baked Chicken with Butternut Squash and Brown Rice
2. Turkey Meatloaf with Steamed Broccoli
3. Chicken Tortilla Soup (omitting the plantains)
5. Chicken Fajita Bowls (Oven fajitas served over black beans and brown rice)
9. Stuffed Southwest Peppers (omitting cheese and corn)
10. Crockpot Rotisserie Chicken with Steamed Broccoli and a Green Salad
11. Rosemary Garlic Roasted Salmon and Roasted Asparagus
13. Grilled Herbed Chicken, Baked Sweet Potato, and Green Salad
14. Grilled Lemon Herb Pork Chops over Cauliflower Mash with a Tomato, Cucumber, and Garbanzo Bean Salad
15. Crockpot Turkey Chili (omitting corn, cheese, and sour cream)
16. Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps. Steamed Edamame.
17. Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash (omitting blue cheese)
18. Grilled Pineapple Chicken over Brown Rice
19. Turkey Burger Lettuce Wraps with Baked Sweet Potato Wedges
20. Lemon Chicken with Roasted Asparagus (using boneless skinless chicken and swapping wine for chicken broth)
21. Fish Taco Bowl
22. Crockpot White Chicken Chili (omitting cheese)
23. Taco Salad (omitting cheese and making my own guacamole).
24. Grilled Pesto Shrimp served over Brown Rice
Looking for more Advocare 24 Day Challenge meal plans? Click here for my 100 Advocare recipes post.