I am not a beauty buff by any means. But, I love finding a good product and generally end up sticking with it for years. So, today I wanted to share some of my favorites with you.
01. Rodan + Fields Unblemish Regimen – My beauty routine is a fairly simple one. But it starts with clear skin. I have acne prone skin and nothing as worked as well as the R+F Unblemish regimen for me. It has completely changed my skin.
02. Rodan + Fields Micro-Dermabrasion Paste – I use this once a week to exfoliate and get my skin silky smooth.
04. MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation – I am not a fan of traditional foundation. I had always used pressed powder in my teens & 20’s. But, as I’ve aged I need something with a little more coverage and this Powder Foundation is perfect.
05. MAC Select Cover Up – I have used this concealer for the last 10 years. It blends very well, provides excellent coverage, and doesn’t get cakey.
06. Diorshow Mascara – Diorshow mascara dramatically thickens my lashes. It’s been my go-to for years. Expensive but worth it!
07. Anastasia Brow Powder – I have to fill in my brows as they are sparse. The Anastasia powder looks so natural that people are often shocked when they learn that I’ve filled them in.
08. Clinique Quickliner – Another go to of mine. I love that the pencil easily glides on and that I can smudge it with the opposite end.
09. Clinique Glosswear in Air Kiss – My favorite lipgloss. I love that it’s not sticky.
What is your favorite beauty product? Anything that I must try?