I made a batch of sugar scrub to take to a Favorite Things party recently and wanted to share it with you. So, without further ado here is my sugar scrub recipe (with free printable label):
Category Archives: Every Day Cheer
I am so passionate about documenting my children’s lives in a way that allows them to remember who they were as children and the things that they loved. So, today, I wanted to share with you my process for capturing those moments and share with you a free printable so that you can document your child’s life.
We all know children outgrow clothing, habits, and toys what seems like overnight. And I want to document it all. For me and my children. I love reminiscing and looking through photos of my kids over the last 5 years. Remembering their favorite things:
– How Hudson used to clean up like Mommy. He would hide remotes, toys, and cell phone in drawers around the house.
– How they used to talk through the fence to their neighbor friends at our old house.
– How Hudson wanted nothing to do with his new sister and then he wanted to help her do everything.
– Learning new things: from crawling to walking and then bike riding and roller skating.
– And their favorite clothing items and toys from over the years.
Today is our last day of school. We are all ready for a slow and fun-filled summer. Today, I am sharing a printable summer bucket list (also editable) for you to create an intentional summer for your own family!
Heather from Design Roots collaborated with me on this project – I just adore her calligraphy and have been practicing away myself with her C is for Calligraphy kit. If you don’t have one it’s a must buy! For yourself and a friend- it’s become one of my favorite gifts to give. Who doesn’t want to learn calligraphy?
Happy Summer! Enjoy!