01. Bridal Shower Planning – I’ve been busy getting some of my DIYs prepped for Ashley’s shower next weekend.
02. Christmas Shopping – That sounds pretty insane, right? Truthfully I have come across some Very Jane goodies that I just couldn’t pass up. Like a bubble necklace for my mini for only $7.00. Hello…stocking stuffer!
03. Soaking up the summer – This week we have been swimming, to the aquarium, roller skating, and more. We’re trying to soak up these last days of summer before school begins. As much as I am anxious for some time to myself…I want this year to go by super slow. Because next year I will have a Kindergartener on my hands. And that just blows my mind.
04. Crunchy Taco Casserole – Not the healthiest meal out there…but definitely family friendly. However, I did swap the beef for ground turkey. I was shocked to hear my Hudson say “Mom…thank you for this dinner. We should have it again”. Score! He is the pickiest eater ever so that was music to momma’s ears. Here is the recipe.
05. Keep Calm – This print made me laugh this week. It’s so been one of those weeks. The terrible threes are getting the best of me. Any mommas out there have any tips for me?