01. My kids started school this week. Although I am so excited for us to be back on a schedule again (and to have some alone time who am I kidding) it is a little bittersweet that my boy will be in Kindergarten next year. I’m hoping this year goes by really slowly.
02. Fall Chalkboard – I updated our chalkboard wall with some fall chalk art.
03. Candle Scents – I picked up these candles last month and started burning Sweather Weather this week. Love it! Pumpkin Carving also smells pretty amazing. But I still think it’s a bit too early for the pumpkin scents…it’s still 80-90 degrees here on a daily basis.
04. Pumpkin Spice Latte – I need to get my hands on one of these things before my 24 Day Challenge starts on Sunday.
05. Fall Clothing – I mentioned earlier in the week that I am on a Contentment Challenge which means no fun new fall clothing for me. However, I did create a Shop Your Closet Pinterest board that will help me re-create new outfits with pieces that I already have.