1. Starbucks Discoveries – I came across these Starbucks Discoveries Iced Caramel Macchiatos at my local grocery store this week. Let’s just say one bottle was gone far too quickly and I went back to stock up. I’ve tried other refrigerated Iced Coffee in the past that was just too sweet for my taste. This is perfect!
2. Monthly Printable Healthy Menu & Grocery List – Earlier this week I shared my healthy printable menu along with printable grocery lists for each week. It is a huge time saver for me to meal plan. And looking ahead for the month I am able to take advantage of grocery store sales. I hope you’ll enjoy it. Simply click over to the link above to access the printables.
3. Learning to swim – We have spent every day poolside this week. So sad that it will be closing for the summer on Monday! We have been letting Ella practice her swimming without floaties lately and she is rocking it!
4. Daily Deal Sites – I have always loved Groupon but now love sites like Very Jane and Groopdealz. Look at this cute personalized mason jar tumbler I purchased as a gift this week.
I know there are other daily deal sites out there….which do you follow?
5. 24 Day Challenge – Starting next week our group Advocare 24 Day Challenge starts with my friend Lauren (pictured below) and others. If you want to join in it’s not too late to purchase your product and get started. More information HERE.