These Mexican Bowls are some of our favorite meals to make. I will make a double batch and put in individual containers for easy lunches and dinners. And what’s even better? The kids will eat them. That is a clean eating mama’s recipe of success in my book!
- - 1 lb Ground Turkey
- - 3 cups Brown Rice, cooked
- - can of Black Beans, heated through
- - packet of Taco Seasoning
- Toppings of your choice: Shredded Cheddar, Sour Cream, Pico de Gallo, Cilantro, Guacamole
- Saute ground turkey in a skillet over medium-high heat. Break apart with spatula or spoon. When turkey is no longer pink and cooked through add taco seasoning.
- Layer a serving of each of the cooked brown rice, warmed black beans, and ground turkey into individual bowls. Top with your desired toppings.