Dear Hudson —
You just started first grade and are 6 years old. You are growing so quickly that Mama wanted to remember who you are at this stage before it quickly passes. Your favorite things are roller skating, Pokemon, swimming, karate, Minecraft, and Wild Kratts.
You love playing pretend with Ella as well as your friends Tyler and Beckett. You are social and I love that you will walk up to a kid who you’ve never met and ask him to play. You also love your alone time too.
You have become quite independent and opinionated and say things that your Dad and I just crack up over like:
– “Hey, Dad, come look at this hot girl.”
– Ella to you: “What do you want to be when you grow up?”
You: “Only the greatest expert in karate.”
– A boy to you at the skating rink: “Hey, do you want to race?”
You: “What, do you think you’re fast?”
– “Wow, just wow” when Mom copped an attitude with you
– When you were boogie boarding this summer you would yell “Chimichanga!” instead of cowabunga
You are beginning to lose teeth, can tie your own shoes, read level 2 books with ease, and have just gotten so big what seems like overnight. Your family just adores you and we are so very proud of you!
Love you always,