I’m lucky enough to be neighbors with my girl, Ashley. She threw a fun Pre-Trick or Treating party before we made our rounds.
Tag Archives: Five on Friday
01. You’ve Been Booed – We have been having fun booing our neighbors. Hudson keeps asking if we can do it again. We have to leave some of the houses for our friends to boo.
Check out the free printable set I created in case you missed it earlier in the week.
02. Decorating – We’ve also been busy decorating for Halloween. See more here.
03. DIY Glitter Skull Print – I am loving this tutorial by The Glitter Guide. Check it out here.
04. Boo Calligraphy Printable – I love this cute calligraphy printable. Download it here.
05. Making Things Happen – I’m off to Making Things Happen this weekend. I feel like I have been awaiting this day for so long! I am beyond excited for the experience alone. Am also excited to hug the necks of some of my friends including Ashley and Whitney!
Have a great weekend!
01. Exterior Paint Colors – We are mulling over exterior paint colors and are 99% sure we’re going with these two colors. The Clarksville Gray looks much lighter up than their sample.
Benjamin Moore Clarksville Gray for the brick
Benjamin Moore Texas Leather for the trim
02. Head shots – My talented friend, Ashley, took a couple of head shots for me the other night. So strange to be on the other side of the camera.
03. Scentsy Halloween Warmer – My hubby bought me this cute Halloween warmer. I love Scentsy products but their warmers haven’t always gone hand in hand with my home decor style. So, he purchased a Scentsy silhouette warmer that has interchangeable sleeves. I’m currently burning it with my fall favorite, pumpkin roll.
04. Creating White Space – My friend, Erin, of the Blue Eyed Bride is doing a 31 day series of Creating White Space. It is a must read! So needed in my life. Are you reading any other 31 Day series that I must check out?
05. Spinach and Artichoke Bacon Chicken Spaghetti Squash – We tried this delicious dish this week. If you are a fan of spaghetti squash it’s a must try.
Have a great weekend!
1. Boo iPhone Wallpaper – I am all about decorating for holidays in every sense. Including darling iPhone wallpapers like this one.
2. Free Halloween Printables – these free printables are darling. Definitely printing some out for my kid’s school parties.
3. Painted Pumpkins – Aren’t these painted pumpkins so cute? Swooning over the gold! I would pile them into a large dough bowl.
4. Halloween Party Invite – If I were throwing a Halloween party this year I would definitely be purchasing this invite. So darling!
5. Potato Print Ghosts – These potato print ghosts look like something my kids would love. They are all about stamping right now.
This week I am going to share some of my favorite find on Pinterest as of late. You can follow me HERE.
01. School Lunch Ideas – Painting Sunny did a week of lunch ideas which I got a lot of new ideas from. Check it out of you struggle with what to pack in your child’s lunch.
03. Printable Lunch Notes – Speaking of school lunches have you downloaded the free printable (and editable) school lunch notes I posted a few weeks ago? Click HERE to download.
03. Maxi for fall – I lived in maxi dresses this summer so I have been looking for a way to transition them into fall. I like this look with a simple fitted long sleeved sweater.
04. Halloween Chalkboard – Darci’s Trick or Treat chalk art is calling my name. Is it October already? I’m dying for jeans and boots, pumpkin patches, and cooler temps.
05. Painted pumpkins – Speaking of fall I am dying to do a fall craft. How cute are these painted pumpkins?