I’m lucky enough to be neighbors with my girl, Ashley. She threw a fun Pre-Trick or Treating party before we made our rounds.
Tag Archives: Halloween
Our neighbors hosted a fun Halloween party! In the (almost) ten years that Court and I have been together we’ve never once dressed up for Halloween. And since we were in the midst of a roller derby weekend we chose our costumes accordingly (a derby player and a ref).
01. You’ve Been Booed – We have been having fun booing our neighbors. Hudson keeps asking if we can do it again. We have to leave some of the houses for our friends to boo.
Check out the free printable set I created in case you missed it earlier in the week.
02. Decorating – We’ve also been busy decorating for Halloween. See more here.
03. DIY Glitter Skull Print – I am loving this tutorial by The Glitter Guide. Check it out here.
04. Boo Calligraphy Printable – I love this cute calligraphy printable. Download it here.
05. Making Things Happen – I’m off to Making Things Happen this weekend. I feel like I have been awaiting this day for so long! I am beyond excited for the experience alone. Am also excited to hug the necks of some of my friends including Ashley and Whitney!
Have a great weekend!
We have been decorating our home for Halloween within the last couple of weeks. Holidays are just so much more fun with kids, right?
Halloween was just another day for many years for me. Now? I can’t get enough of all of the fun activities, decorations, and I’m even dressing up for a Halloween party this year. Something I haven’t done in over 10 years.
Today, I’m taking you on a little tour of our Halloween decorated home:
We’ve been busy booing some of our neighbors. And have had so much fun that I’ve created this You’ve Been Booed printable so that you can get in on the fun as well.
Our new neighborhood is full of young families. I’ve seen the You’ve Been Booed tradition over the years and was excited to take part this year. I took some galvanized buckets and filled them a Halloween movie, popcorn, candy corn, and some fun Halloween themed paper straws. We set the treats on the doorstep of a few neighbors, rang their doorbells, and ran! The kids thought it was hilarious.
Hope you enjoy!