Mother’s Day gifts have always been tricky to buy in my opinion. I’ve always given really materialistic things but now, being a Mom myself, I see the importance of telling your Mom just how much she is loved. So, meaningful items are my new go-to. I wanted to share with you, today, some of my favorite Mother’s Day gifts from around the web:
1. Kate Spade Initial Necklace – I love the idea of getting Mom’s children or Grandchildren’s initials to wear around her neck.
2. Personalized “The only thing better” Print – I created and gifted a canvas version of this to my Mom a couple of years ago and she loved it!. She has it hung within a gallery wall inside of her home.
3. Personalized Mug – What Grandparent doesn’t love a photo mug of their Grandchildren’s darling faces?
4. Our Family Tree Framed Print – I loved this unique and sleek looking family tree print.
5. Sugarboo “You have my whole heart for my whole life” Frame – Photos are a favorite item of mine to give. Whether it be canvas or a photo in a frame. This Sugarboo frame I thought was perfect for Mother’s Day.
6. Personalized Cell Phone Cover – Moms love to show off their children and Grandchildren . And what better way than with a personalized cell phone cover?