Menu planning and making my grocery list aren’t tasks that I just love. In an effort to save time in that area I came up with this six week healthy meal plan with free printable grocery lists. To help you and me both!
You can access the free printable menu and grocery lists in the Archives at the bottom of the post. Be sure pin or bookmark this post so that you’ll have the links to the recipes when it comes time to cook!
– pesto chicken and green beans
– turkey meatloaf muffins and broccoli
– rosemary & garlic roasted salmon with asparagus
– grilled lemon herb pork chops over cauliflower mash
– crockpot rotisserie chicken & green beans
– bruschetta chicken and mashed cauliflower
– jerk pork with carribean salsa and brown rice
– marinated greek skewers & side greek salad
– lemon thyme chicken & asparagus
– grilled pineapple chicken with pineapple salsa, black beans, and rice