At the beginning of the school year my first thought is organization and a new planner. I created this free printable planner last year to work as a homekeeping notebook binder. It’s customizable so that you can personalize it to suit your needs and continue to use it year after year. I wanted to share with you a peak inside and what each individual printable looks like.
* Use Adobe Reader ONLY to edit printables.
- A customizable cover page
- An editable monthly calendar
- An editable week-at-a-glance
- An editable (customizable) daily docket sheet
- An editable important dates perpetual calendar
- An editable important information sheet to keep emergency numbers and information in one place
- An editable general list that you can use as a daily to do list, shopping list, and more
- An editable medical information sheet to use in case of emergency
- An editable babysitter notes sheet to leave with your sitter with directions, emergency contact numbers, and more
- An editable grocery list that you can change to accommodate things you normally buy…and then simply print and highlight the items you need each week before going to the store each week
- An editable meal planning calendar
- An editable zone cleaning list
- An editable gift giving planner
- An editable party planner
- An editable trip planner
- An editable pack list
- For bloggers and small business owners: an editable calendar and editorial calendar planning page that can be used for blog or social media posts. Along with an editable expense log.
Simply enter your name and email below for instant access!