This spring I have been rearranging, sprucing up, and dreaming of adding some new decor to the mix. Here is what I’m currently craving for home:
Category Archives: Must Haves
I am hosting a Stella & Dot Online Trunk Show for all of my friends here online (runs through October 20, 2014). I recently attended my first Stella & Dot trunk show. And it was eye candy galore!
I have created a Pinterest board full of my favorite pics from their current season. Click to view all of my favorites (and inspiration pictures on how to style various pieces)
I am not a beauty buff by any means. But, I love finding a good product and generally end up sticking with it for years. So, today I wanted to share some of my favorites with you.
01. Rodan + Fields Unblemish Regimen – My beauty routine is a fairly simple one. But it starts with clear skin. I have acne prone skin and nothing as worked as well as the R+F Unblemish regimen for me. It has completely changed my skin.
02. Rodan + Fields Micro-Dermabrasion Paste – I use this once a week to exfoliate and get my skin silky smooth.
04. MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation – I am not a fan of traditional foundation. I had always used pressed powder in my teens & 20’s. But, as I’ve aged I need something with a little more coverage and this Powder Foundation is perfect.
05. MAC Select Cover Up – I have used this concealer for the last 10 years. It blends very well, provides excellent coverage, and doesn’t get cakey.
06. Diorshow Mascara – Diorshow mascara dramatically thickens my lashes. It’s been my go-to for years. Expensive but worth it!
07. Anastasia Brow Powder – I have to fill in my brows as they are sparse. The Anastasia powder looks so natural that people are often shocked when they learn that I’ve filled them in.
08. Clinique Quickliner – Another go to of mine. I love that the pencil easily glides on and that I can smudge it with the opposite end.
09. Clinique Glosswear in Air Kiss – My favorite lipgloss. I love that it’s not sticky.
What is your favorite beauty product? Anything that I must try?
I am a huge proponent of moms being able to beautifully capture the every day moments in their children’s lives. Of course I adore the yearly images we have taken as a family but I probably love my every day snap shots more. They tell the story of who my children really are.
So today I am sharing with you the photography gear that should be on every mom’s wishlist. So that, you too, can capture the moments that make up childhood.