Linking up again with Darci, Christina, Liz, and Natasha for Five on Friday.
1. Sugarboo Art – Designer, Holly Mathis, has helped us with five spaces in our home. We are in the midst of finishing up our office by adding some art (will share images of the rest of the room soon). We also purchased the “Remember when” piece for the little nook as you enter our bedroom.
2. Console Table – The console table that my hubby purchased for me arrived this week. Holly is in the midst of picking out some lamps, baskets, and other pieces to help me style it up.
3. Hall of Fame – A little bit of a back story first…my husband I met through the world of skating. Makes since now as to why we would own a roller rink, right? My mom and Aunt skated competitively growing up so my sister and I skated competitively as well. The same with my husband’s family — his Dad, Mom, Sister, and him. We relocated from Kansas to Oklahoma so that my sister could take from his parents after I had quit skating. Although my father-in-law has retired from coaching my mother-in-law still does. They came to visit us from the national championships where they were inducted into the Coaches Hall of Fame. It is definitely deserved!
4. End of summer sales – The end of summer sales have been so dangerous but useful in stocking up for next year’s items. Can’t beat 40% off the sale price of J Crew Swimsuits for Ella.
5. Wedding Planning – The trip to Rosemary Beach is on hold until next year. My friend is still getting married, however, has decided to go the local route so that more of her friends & family could join in on the celebration. Went location scouting with her this week and the place she has picked is kind of amazing. It’s a rooftop that is typically used as an outdoor yoga studio. Dying over the double sided fireplace and also the bistro lights that they have recently strung (not pictured). She is a fantastic party planner (see her 30th birthday party here, her son’s birthday parties here and here) so I can’t wait to see what she does with the space.
Have a great weekend everyone!