01. Bomb Pop Cocktails – I can’t wait to enjoy one of these delicious cocktails next Friday!
Category Archives: Five on Friday
1. Strawberry Picking – Ella and I had a playdate last week to pick strawberries with friends. It was our first time to the berry farm and we had a lot of fun. We’ll be back in a couple of weeks when the blueberries are ready.
2. Family Video Shoot – The amazing Lindsey of Lenae Photography captured our family video portrait last week.
3. Fruit & Coconut Water Popsicles – We are going to try our hand at making these amazing fruit & coconut water popsicles. Don’t they look delicious and healthy?
4. Screen Saver – Last week I posted this on my Instagram as a reminder to pack in as much fun as we can into these long summer days. I added it as my phone’s lock screen as well to help me be present.
5. Speaking of Summer Fun – My hubby surprised the kids with this fun water slide. It is all that they’ve wanted to do when at home.
01. Hudson & Ella’s last day of school was yesterday. They came home to these fun welcome to summer bucket full of goodies. Head over to snag the printable sticker & banner.
02. We have been busy getting our vegetable garden together and planting some hydrangeas. Needless to say there have been several trips to Lowes. I nearly fell over when I saw this wooden box filled with perfectly arranged succulents. It had to come home with me!
03. I am craving some of my favorite summer foods which include lots of fresh fruits and veggies. This salad is right up my alley:
Have a great weekend!
It’s been awhile since I’ve linked up with my friends for a Five on Friday post.
1. Child size mason jar tumblers – I am in love with the 16oz Aladdin mason jar tumblers. They make the perfect cups for my littles. I snagged the clear, pink, and aqua ones for my fam.
2. Boyfriend Jeans & Shorts – I’ll admit it takes me awhile to finally succumb to a jean trend. I mean…I was ANTI skinny jeans for so long. So, here I am finally jumping on the boyfriend & distressed jean trend. Here are some I have or have my eye on:
3. Ready for Easter – I have finished up the kid’s Easter baskets, stuffed eggs, and grocery shopped for our family’s Easter brunch. We are all set for the holiday weekend!
4. Spring/Summer Hair Color – I lightened up my locks to more of a subtle caramel ombre. And think the closer we get to summer I’ll have my sister/stylist lighten it like the bottom picture.
5. Homekeeping Binder – I’ve always used a mixture of digital and paper calendars and agendas. But, after a suggestion from the Hands Free Mama book to make the switch to paper to avoid constantly looking to your phone I am going for it. My homekeeping binder (which I’ve shared my free printables you here, here, and here) are helping me out:
For this edition of Five on Friday I’m sharing some of my favorite Christmas finds:
01. Baked for Santa cookie stamp – I think these cookies are just darling. And that I need one of these stamps in my life, pronto.
02. Galvanized Christmas Tree Collar – I fell in love with this Christmas tree collar when I spied it in the Crate and Barrel catalog. Wouldn’t it just go perfectly in my house?
03. Cranberry & Rosemary Sangria – How delicious does this recipe look?
04. Christmas Pajamas – Nothing is better than my kids in holiday themed jammies. I just love it.
05. Christmas Movies – I go crazy with the DVR this time of year. Recording every holiday related thing. For the Mommas posted this year’s airing schedule. Check it out here.
Have a great weekend!