It’s been awhile since I’ve linked up with my friends for a Five on Friday post.
1. Child size mason jar tumblers – I am in love with the 16oz Aladdin mason jar tumblers. They make the perfect cups for my littles. I snagged the clear, pink, and aqua ones for my fam.
2. Boyfriend Jeans & Shorts – I’ll admit it takes me awhile to finally succumb to a jean trend. I mean…I was ANTI skinny jeans for so long. So, here I am finally jumping on the boyfriend & distressed jean trend. Here are some I have or have my eye on:
3. Ready for Easter – I have finished up the kid’s Easter baskets, stuffed eggs, and grocery shopped for our family’s Easter brunch. We are all set for the holiday weekend!
4. Spring/Summer Hair Color – I lightened up my locks to more of a subtle caramel ombre. And think the closer we get to summer I’ll have my sister/stylist lighten it like the bottom picture.
5. Homekeeping Binder – I’ve always used a mixture of digital and paper calendars and agendas. But, after a suggestion from the Hands Free Mama book to make the switch to paper to avoid constantly looking to your phone I am going for it. My homekeeping binder (which I’ve shared my free printables you here, here, and here) are helping me out: