I hope you all had a great long weekend. Ours was filled with tons of fun.
- We invited neighbors and my family over for a bike decorating party and fireworks.
- We participated in our neighborhood bike parade. They also hired Josh’s Sno Shack for all of the participants to enjoy.
- We went to a BBQ at a friend’s house before going out to watch fireworks at a party that some of our other friends were hosting at their fitness studio.
- We watched Despicable Me in 3d. We all loved it!
- Our neighborhood hosted a block party with an amazing fireworks show (iPhone photos):
- Court and I headed to Norman to meet some friends for the Tornado Relief concert. I was beside myself to watch Garth Brooks, Trisha Yearwood, Willie Nelson, and Toby Keith perform. We didn’t stay for many of the other artists as it was 90+ degrees outside (iPhone and Point & Shoot Pics):
- We were so beat from a long weekend of festivities that we stayed in our pajamas most of the day on Sunday.
I hope that you all had a great and safe 4th! Follow me on Instagram to follow more of our fun.