The holidays are just around the corner. Can you believe it? I have been using this printable gift planner and Christmas card list for my Christmas shopping and to gather addresses for our annual Christmas cards. Enjoy!
Tag Archives: Printable
Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday. Taking the time to thank God for all that I have. I don’t do that often enough throughout the year.
Today, I’m sharing with you a Thanksgiving Scripture printable that I created. Helping to remind me to be thankful not only during the month of November but every day. Enjoy!
01. You’ve Been Booed – We have been having fun booing our neighbors. Hudson keeps asking if we can do it again. We have to leave some of the houses for our friends to boo.
Check out the free printable set I created in case you missed it earlier in the week.
02. Decorating – We’ve also been busy decorating for Halloween. See more here.
03. DIY Glitter Skull Print – I am loving this tutorial by The Glitter Guide. Check it out here.
04. Boo Calligraphy Printable – I love this cute calligraphy printable. Download it here.
05. Making Things Happen – I’m off to Making Things Happen this weekend. I feel like I have been awaiting this day for so long! I am beyond excited for the experience alone. Am also excited to hug the necks of some of my friends including Ashley and Whitney!
Have a great weekend!