It never fails that over the holidays someone surprises me with a gift…and I have nothing. This year I am stocking up on a few bottles of wine with a Printable Holiday Wine Tag for easy gift giving!
Tag Archives: Freebie
Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday. Taking the time to thank God for all that I have. I don’t do that often enough throughout the year.
Today, I’m sharing with you a Thanksgiving Scripture printable that I created. Helping to remind me to be thankful not only during the month of November but every day. Enjoy!
We’ve been busy booing some of our neighbors. And have had so much fun that I’ve created this You’ve Been Booed printable so that you can get in on the fun as well.
Our new neighborhood is full of young families. I’ve seen the You’ve Been Booed tradition over the years and was excited to take part this year. I took some galvanized buckets and filled them a Halloween movie, popcorn, candy corn, and some fun Halloween themed paper straws. We set the treats on the doorstep of a few neighbors, rang their doorbells, and ran! The kids thought it was hilarious.
Hope you enjoy!
This week I am going to share some of my favorite find on Pinterest as of late. You can follow me HERE.
01. School Lunch Ideas – Painting Sunny did a week of lunch ideas which I got a lot of new ideas from. Check it out of you struggle with what to pack in your child’s lunch.
03. Printable Lunch Notes – Speaking of school lunches have you downloaded the free printable (and editable) school lunch notes I posted a few weeks ago? Click HERE to download.
03. Maxi for fall – I lived in maxi dresses this summer so I have been looking for a way to transition them into fall. I like this look with a simple fitted long sleeved sweater.
04. Halloween Chalkboard – Darci’s Trick or Treat chalk art is calling my name. Is it October already? I’m dying for jeans and boots, pumpkin patches, and cooler temps.
05. Painted pumpkins – Speaking of fall I am dying to do a fall craft. How cute are these painted pumpkins?