Hi everyone! I am linking up with Darci, Natasha, Christina, and April for another Five on Friday post.
01. Cucumber Moscow Mule — In addition to buying a couple of copper mugs and the makings for Moscow Mules for my friends, Crystal and Dan, I bought a set for myself also. When browsing Pinterest for a recipe I came across this Cucumber Moscow Mule. Sounds pretty amazing to me!
01. Hashtag Note cards – I think this hashtag note card set from Ashley Brooke Designs is just #darling! Am also obsessed with her mugs. The “Everyday I’m Hustlin” is a favorite gift of mine to give.
03. Bridal Shower Planning – Ashley is getting married in less than 6 weeks. So the bridal shower planning is in full affect. I, along with a handful of her friends, are throwing her a brunch to celebrate. When I spotted this metallic dot burlap it had Ashley written all over it…and let’s be real it had me written all over it too. Can’t wait to see how we pull it all together to celebrate one of our favorite girls.
04. Rodan + Fields – My friend, Christy, sells Rodan and Fields. Have you heard about it? They are the doctors behind Proactive.
I have been hearing the wonders of the product line for some time and figured it’s high time that I start an anti-aging regimen. Let’s face it…I’m not getting any younger. This is not Christy but an image I spotted that I have been amazed by. The Reverse line helps to remove sun damage and take years off of your face. So excited to see how these products work for me.
05. Chalkboard Downloads – I recently came across this Amazing Grace chalkboard design that I love. A 24×36 sized download is only $9.99. I had it printed on canvas as a gift for my stepmom. I think chalkboard downloads are amazing. Some of my other favorites are Recipe for Crazy and J&Paper.
I hope you lovelies have a great weekend. I am off on a little adventure with my babes (read: a road trip to see family).