This spring I have been rearranging, sprucing up, and dreaming of adding some new decor to the mix. Here is what I’m currently craving for home:
1. Grain Sack Pillows – I love these grain sack pillows for our media room.
2. Monogram Copper Mugs –
3. Orb Chandelier – We have been looking to replace the ugly ceiling fan in our living room with an orb chandelier.
4. Wood and Metal Tray – This would make a perfect cheese board!
5. White Le Creuset Dutch Oven – My mama just got me my first Le Creuset piece. I am dying to have more!
6. Handled Cutting Board – I love layering these against my backsplash.
7. Tufted Bench – This would be perfect at the end of our bed
8. Striped Bath Towel – These bath towels are darling! If you haven’t checked out H&M’s home line you must do so!
9. Antlers – I love these stacked stacked on top of books.
10. Giant Capri Blue Candle – I go through Capri Blue candles like crazy. I think it’s time to invest in the large one!
11. Sugarboo Book Page Art – I just adore all of the Sugarboo pieces. But, the quotes on the book page art I especially love!
Check out the shop with me tab on the menu bar above. It features home, clothing, and gift ideas that I love.